Stage 6 – Stroke Mechanics
In this class, children continue to work on their swimming stroke technique and all major competitive strokes are introduced.
- Able to swim front crawl with bent arm recovery & rotary breathing for 25 yards
- Able to swim back crawl with stroke rotation for 25 yards
- Able to swim butterfly with over arm recovery
- Able to swim breaststroke for 25 yards achieving stroke rhythm
- Able to dive from kneeling position.
October registration will open on September 26th.
STAGE 6 – Monday/Wednesday Evening
BHP Billiton YMCA
Program Dates: Oct 3, 2022 – Oct 26, 2022
Time: 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Open Registration: Sept 26, 2022 – Oct 1, 2022
Contact: Zach Creech at email@example.com