Stage 6 – Stroke Mechanics
In this class, children continue to work on their swimming stroke technique and all major competitive strokes are introduced.
- Able to swim front crawl with bent arm recovery & rotary breathing for 25 yards
- Able to swim back crawl with stroke rotation for 25 yards
- Able to swim butterfly with over arm recovery
- Able to swim breaststroke for 25 yards achieving stroke rhythm
- Able to dive from kneeling position.
Classes begin the week of September 7th*
*There are no swim lessons on September 7th due to the Labor Day holiday. Lessons that start on September 7th will have a make-up lesson on Friday, Sept. 11 at the normal class time.
STAGE 6 – Tuesday/Thursday – Evening
BHP Billiton YMCA
Program Dates: September 8, 2020 – October 1, 2020
Time: 5:30 PM-6:00 PM
Online Registration: August 22, 2020 – September 8, 2020
In-House Registration: August 22, 2020 – September 8, 2020
Contact: Heidi Gerkin at email@example.com